Thursday, December 8, 2011

Second Life Tour

I recently created a tour using Second Life. I'll admit that it wasn't a very pleasant experience. It was really stressful trying to find ten places around a central theme. Originally I wanted to only do famous US landmarks, but could only find six. Instead of restarting I just added some other famous landmarks around the world. Here is where I traveled:

The Eiffel Tower
Rio de Janeiro
The Alamo
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Statue of Liberty
The Grand Canyon
Mount Rushmore
The St. Louis Arch
The Sistine Chapel
The Great Wall of China

Visit these locations and enjoy my Second Life Tour!

1 comment:

  1. Chase,
    Sorry to hear that you had such a stressful experience.
    I did a Google search on US Landmarks in Second Life and found this page.

    http://nmsua.edu/tiopete/sl-register-of-historic-places/

    You did create a good list, however.

    Z

    ReplyDelete